A router divides your internet signal over multiple devices. Think of multiple laptops, computers and printers. A router also provides communication between all these devices. In this way a network is created, which is built up via cable or wirelessly. By installing routers on convenient access points, you always have a good connection.
What types of routers exist?
There are different types of routers. But which router is suitable for your situation? You have the choice of the following types:
- Wired router: This router connects different devices together via cables. This router features at least four Ethernet ports and a separate wan port.
- Wireless router / wifi router: A wireless router, also called a WiFi router, is used in a WiFi network in which, for example, laptops and printers are connected by WiFi.
- Modem router: A modem and router in one, so you only need 1 device.
- Aggregation Services Router: In addition to all the standard router features, these routers also support Voice over IP (VoIP) capability and other specialized features. An Aggregation Services Router is perfect when, for example, business telephony takes place over the network.
What kind of routers are available from Qualified Networks?
We supply all of the above routers, both new and refurbished. From wired routers to aggregation services routers.
No matter which router you are looking for, we will make sure that you get it quickly. Do you have questions about one of our routers? Then please contact us! We are happy to give you more information about routers.
- Good service, our experts are ready to answer your questions
- Fast delivery: we can deliver most products within 24 hours. So you can get started right away.
- Competitive prices, we offer discounts up to 95% including a lifetime warranty
Curious about the possibilities? Please contact us or request a quote directly and without obligation.
Why choose Qualified Networks?
Do you want to sell your old IT equipment? Or do you want to buy refurbished or new IT equipment? Then choose Qualified Networks. You will be personally assisted by our specialists, so you can make the best choice from all the equipment we offer. In addition, you can get help configuring your new IT equipment and deleting the data on your old equipment.
- Sharpest prices purchase & sale
Both for the purchase and sale of IT equipment you will always receive or pay a competitive price.
- Delivery often within 24 hours
You often receive your purchased IT equipment within 24 hours. So you can get started with your equipment in no time.
- Certified data removal
Sensitive corporate data is removed from your IT equipment in a certified manner. This ensures that your sensitive business data is safely and 100% deleted.
- Lifetime warranty on your equipment
Is your IT equipment not working properly? Thanks to our lifetime warranty, we’ll make sure your IT equipment is working properly again.
- Entire logistics process taken care of
Perhaps you don’t have the time or resources to bring or pick up your IT equipment yourself. That’s why we arrange the entire logistics process for you.