Switches allow you to expand your wired network. With a switch you turn one wired network connection into several connections. This makes it possible to connect multiple devices. Think of multiple desktops, laptops but also peripherals such as printers, digital cameras and monitors.
What types of switches exist?
There are different types of switches. But which switch is suitable for your situation? We have listed all switches for you:
- Ethernet network switches: These switches can be divided into two main categories: with modular configuration and with fixed configuration. There are variations on these types of network switches as switching evolves, but the basic definitions remain the same.
- Modular switches: Modular switches allow you to add expansion modules to the switches as needed, giving you more flexibility when your network needs change. Examples of expansion modules include modules for specific applications (such as firewalls, wireless connections or network analysis) and modules for additional interfaces, power supplies or cooling fans.
- Ethernet switches with fixed configurations: Switches with fixed configurations have a fixed number of ports and are typically not expandable.
- Unmanaged switches: An unmanaged switch is designed so that all you have to do is plug it in. The switch is then ready to use: no configuration is required. Unmanaged switches are used for basic connectivity. They are common in home networks or in locations where only a few additional ports are needed, such as on your desk, in a laboratory, or in a conference room.
What switches are available from Qualified Networks?
We supply all the above types of switches, both new and refurbished. Besides office switches, we also supply aggregation switches, managed switches and PoE switches.
Do you have doubts about the right switch for your organization? Please contact us, we are happy to give you more information about switches.
- Good service, our experts are ready to answer your questions
- Fast delivery: we can deliver most products within 24 hours. So you can get started right away.
- Sharp prices, we offer discounts up to 95% including a lifetime warranty
Curious about the possibilities? Please contact us or request a quote directly and without obligation.
Why choose Qualified Networks?
Do you want to sell your old IT equipment? Or do you want to buy refurbished or new IT equipment? Then choose Qualified Networks. You will be personally assisted by our specialists, so you can make the best choice from all the equipment we offer. In addition, you can get help configuring your new IT equipment and deleting the data on your old equipment.
- Sharpest prices purchase & sale
Both for the purchase and sale of IT equipment you will always receive or pay a competitive price.
- Delivery often within 24 hours
You often receive your purchased IT equipment within 24 hours. So you can get started with your equipment in no time.
- Certified data removal
Sensitive corporate data is removed from your IT equipment in a certified manner. This ensures that your sensitive business data is safely and 100% deleted.
- Lifetime warranty on your equipment
Is your IT equipment not working properly? Thanks to our lifetime warranty, we’ll make sure your IT equipment is working properly again.
- Entire logistics process taken care of
Perhaps you don’t have the time or resources to bring or pick up your IT equipment yourself. That’s why we arrange the entire logistics process for you.