Account executive (Benelux, Spain, Italy, France or/and Germany)
- Responsible for the sales of network equipment to both new and existing customers (B2B).
- Building and maintaining long term customer relationships.
- Execute telephone prospecting campaigns in your own territory assigned by country in order to gain new customers and create sales opportunities.
- Working together with other departments as one big team to ensure the top quality and quantity of your sales.
- Attend sales and product training to build a growing knowledge of the product, customer satisfaction and become a real “wolf on the phone”.
What we are looking for:
- A self-motivating, high-energy, driven and entrepreneurial personality.
- You like to take responsibility for your own market results.
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset of a business(wo)man.
- You are result orientated and have great commercial and communication skills.
- You are a true go-getter and welcome challenges like cold calling and turning prospects into valuable customers.
- You are fluent in one European language and speak proper business English.
- Experience in IT hardware/software sales is a plus but not a necessity.
You will be running your own company within Qualified Networks as an account executive. You will be coached and trained in maintaining a successful business where Qualified Networks will invest in all your purchases and deals. Qualified Networks believes in motivating people by rewarding them for their achievement. Because of this you will get a big percentage of the net margin you will make. This is the biggest and best learning school you could ever think with a rewarding system you can find nowhere else.
“The sky is the limit.”