A module is an interface card that you can plug into a router to provide it with one or more interfaces. A module allows you to expand the connectivity of your router to suit your needs.
What types of modules exist?
There are different types of modules. But which module is suitable for your situation? You have the choice of the following types:
- WIC & HWIC Modules: A WAN Interface Card (WIC) module can allow network devices, such as a router, to connect and transmit data over a WAN. A WIC has a built-in CSU/DSU interface to connect to a digital circuit and provide error correction and line monitoring. There are also HWIC modules with higher speed than WIC modules.
- Shared Port adapters (SPA): A Shared Port adapter is a type of port adapter that plugs into a subslot of a compatible SIP carrier card to provide network connectivity and increased density of interface ports.
What kind of modules are available from Qualified Networks?
We supply all the above modules, both new and refurbished. From different WIC modules up to HWIC modules.
No matter which module you are looking for, we will make sure you get your desired module quickly. Do you have questions about one of our modules? Then get in touch with us! We will be happy to give you more information about all the different modules we offer.
This is why you choose Qualified Networks:
- Good service, our experts are ready to answer your questions
- Fast delivery: we can deliver most products within 24 hours. So you can get started right away.
- Competitive prices, we offer discounts up to 95% including a lifetime warranty
Curious about the possibilities? Contact us or request a quote directly and without obligation.
Why choose Qualified Networks?
Do you want to sell your old IT equipment? Or do you want to buy refurbished or new IT equipment? Then choose Qualified Networks. You will be personally assisted by our specialists, so you can make the best choice from all the equipment we offer. In addition, you can get help configuring your new IT equipment and deleting the data on your old equipment.
- Sharpest prices purchase & sale
Both for the purchase and sale of IT equipment you will always receive or pay a competitive price.
- Delivery often within 24 hours
You often receive your purchased IT equipment within 24 hours. So you can get started with your equipment in no time.
- Certified data removal
Sensitive corporate data is removed from your IT equipment in a certified manner. This ensures that your sensitive business data is safely and 100% deleted.
- Lifetime warranty on your equipment
Is your IT equipment not working properly? Thanks to our lifetime warranty, we’ll make sure your IT equipment is working properly again.
- Entire logistics process taken care of
Perhaps you don’t have the time or resources to bring or pick up your IT equipment yourself. That’s why we arrange the entire logistics process for you.