VoIP stands for Voice over IP. So, you make calls over the internet with these VoIP phones. These VoIP phones offer all kinds of features including call routing, contact center, voicemails and more. VoIP telephony is ideal within your business, where communication between employees, partners and customers is an essential part of your business process.
What types of VoIP phones exist?
There are different types of VoIP phones. But which VoIP phone is right for your situation? You have the choice of the following types:
- Wireless VoIP Phones: With a wireless VoIP phone, you are not restricted from sitting behind a desk to make a phone call.
- VoIP phones with additional features: There are VoIP phones with cameras and a display that allow you to hear callers, but also be able to see them. But some VoIP phones also have functionalities like showing web content, stock quotes and directories.
- Analog telephone adapters (AT): Analog telephone adapters allow you to use VoIP via analog telephones and smartphones, among other things.
What kind of VoIP phones are available from Qualified Networks?
We supply all of the above VoIP phones, both new and refurbished. In addition to VoIP phones, we also supply analog telephone adapters (AT).
No matter which VoIP phone you are looking for, we will make sure you get your desired VoIP phone quickly. Do you have any questions about one of our VoIP phones? Then get in touch with us! We are happy to give you more information.
This is why you choose Qualified Networks:
- Great service, our experts are ready to answer your questions
- Fast delivery: we can deliver most products within 24 hours. This way you can get started right away.
- Competitive prices, we offer discounts up to 95% including a lifetime warranty
Curious about the possibilities? Please contact us or request a quote directly and without obligation.
Why choose Qualified Networks?
Do you want to sell your old IT equipment? Or do you want to buy refurbished or new IT equipment? Then choose Qualified Networks. You will be personally assisted by our specialists, so you can make the best choice from all the equipment we offer. In addition, you can get help configuring your new IT equipment and deleting the data on your old equipment.
- Sharpest prices purchase & sale
Both for the purchase and sale of IT equipment you will always receive or pay a competitive price.
- Delivery often within 24 hours
You often receive your purchased IT equipment within 24 hours. So you can get started with your equipment in no time.
- Certified data removal
Sensitive corporate data is removed from your IT equipment in a certified manner. This ensures that your sensitive business data is safely and 100% deleted.
- Lifetime warranty on your equipment
Is your IT equipment not working properly? Thanks to our lifetime warranty, we’ll make sure your IT equipment is working properly again.
- Entire logistics process taken care of
Perhaps you don’t have the time or resources to bring or pick up your IT equipment yourself. That’s why we arrange the entire logistics process for you.