An optical transceiver is a network device that can both send and receive data. An optical transceiver is an important part of a fiber optic network and is used to convert electrical signals to optical signals and vice versa. An optical transceiver is connected to a dedicated port on a switch, router or other network device to convert the port into a fiber optic interface.
What type of optical transceivers exist?
There are different types of optical transceivers. But which optical transceiver is suitable for your situation? You can choose from the following types:
- X2, XPAK, XFP, GBIC, GLC and XENPAK – transceivers: These optical transceivers are all suitable for 10G network applications such as 10GbE. The transfer rate of data over your network is significantly increased.
- SFP, SFP+, QSFP & CPAK transceivers: A small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver supports 1GbE data transfer. An SFP+ transceiver even supports up to 10GbE. These transceivers provide the ability to send data over a fiber optic link. QSFP, or quad small form factor pluggable, is another type of compact, hot-swappable transceiver. It supports Ethernet, Fibre Channel, InfiniBand and SONET/SDH standards with different data rate options. CPAK is a 100GbE optical transceiver module that provides high-density 100Gbps connectivity selection.
What optical transceivers are available from Qualified Networks?
We supply all the above optical transceivers, both new and refurbished. Besides GLC transceivers, we also supply SFP transceivers.
No matter which optical transceiver you are looking for, we make sure that your desired optic is delivered to you quickly. Do you have questions about one of our optics? Then contact us! We are happy to give you more information about these products.
This is why you choose Qualified Networks:
- Great service, our experts are ready to answer your questions
- Fast delivery: we can deliver most products within 24 hours. This way you can get started right away.
- Sharp prices, we offer discounts up to 95% including a lifetime warranty
Curious about the possibilities? Please contact us or request a quote directly and without obligation.
Why choose Qualified Networks?
Do you want to sell your old IT equipment? Or do you want to buy refurbished or new IT equipment? Then choose Qualified Networks. You will be personally assisted by our specialists, so you can make the best choice from all the equipment we offer. In addition, you can get help configuring your new IT equipment and deleting the data on your old equipment.
- Sharpest prices purchase & sale
Both for the purchase and sale of IT equipment you will always receive or pay a competitive price.
- Delivery often within 24 hours
You often receive your purchased IT equipment within 24 hours. So you can get started with your equipment in no time.
- Certified data removal
Sensitive corporate data is removed from your IT equipment in a certified manner. This ensures that your sensitive business data is safely and 100% deleted.
- Lifetime warranty on your equipment
Is your IT equipment not working properly? Thanks to our lifetime warranty, we’ll make sure your IT equipment is working properly again.
- Entire logistics process taken care of
Perhaps you don’t have the time or resources to bring or pick up your IT equipment yourself. That’s why we arrange the entire logistics process for you.