A server is like a computer on which programs can run. Storage components allow you to increase your total storage. An example of such a component is a memory card with a certain amount of RAM as memory. In addition, processors, controllers and cards also belong to this category. A processor is a main chip that takes care of all the calculations and controls in a computer, while controllers and cards provide additional functionality to your computer.
What types of servers and storage components exist?
There are different servers and storage components. But which type is suitable for your situation? You have the choice of the following types:
- HP, Dell, or Lenovo servers: various servers from different brands on which you can run programs.
- Memory (RAM): here there are different forms including DDDR3 RAM and DDRR4 RAM that you add to your lap or desktop to make it faster. DDR3 and DDR4 come in different speeds, including DDR3 1333MHz and DDR4 2400Mhz.
- Processors: from both Intel and AMD there are various version that vary in computing power to do calculation.
- Cards: from graphics cards to riser cards. A graphics card is like the processor for the graphics performance of a computer. A riser card is a circuit board that allows a computer’s motherboard to add additional expansion cards to the computer.
What server and storage products are available from Qualified Networks?
Qualified Networks supplies all the above mentioned servers and storage components. Besides HP and Dell servers we supply Lenovo servers. For memory we supply components such as DDR3 RAM and DDR4 RAM. For cards we supply graphic cards but also riser cards.
That is why you choose Qualified Networks:
- Good service, our experts are ready to answer your questions.
- Fast delivery: we can deliver most products within 24 hours. This way you can get started right away.
- Sharp prices, we offer discounts up to 95% including a lifetime warranty
Curious about the possibilities? Please contact us or request a quote directly and without obligation.
Why choose Qualified Networks?
Do you want to sell your old IT equipment? Or do you want to buy refurbished or new IT equipment? Then choose Qualified Networks. You will be personally assisted by our specialists, so you can make the best choice from all the equipment we offer. In addition, you can get help configuring your new IT equipment and deleting the data on your old equipment.
- Sharpest prices purchase & sale
Both for the purchase and sale of IT equipment you will always receive or pay a competitive price.
- Delivery often within 24 hours
You often receive your purchased IT equipment within 24 hours. So you can get started with your equipment in no time.
- Certified data removal
Sensitive corporate data is removed from your IT equipment in a certified manner. This ensures that your sensitive business data is safely and 100% deleted.
- Lifetime warranty on your equipment
Is your IT equipment not working properly? Thanks to our lifetime warranty, we’ll make sure your IT equipment is working properly again.
- Entire logistics process taken care of
Perhaps you don’t have the time or resources to bring or pick up your IT equipment yourself. That’s why we arrange the entire logistics process for you.